Feel free to copy and paste my questions onto your blog, and put your answers "where my eyes could see."
1. If you got a tattoo, what would you it be?
Blooming cherry tree, quetzal, or koi (color!!!).
2. What was the last book you read?
The Genesis Record.
3. What is one thing you would do away with in your country?
The sense of entitlement.
4. What is one thing you'd change about yourself?
I need some humility... among other things.
5. Best dessert?
Warm, from-scratch blackberry pie w/ vanilla bean ice cream.
6. Are you a show-stopper or a wallflower?
A blend... it probably depends on the situation.
7. What is your best physical feature? Worst?
My clavicles/knees (they tilt inward and cause my IT Band to hurt when I train).
8. What sport should be axed from the Olympics?
I don't know... baseball's pretty boring. I think it might not even be in the Olympics.
9. Who would you have or had in your wedding?
Embo Chamberlain, Ashlea Crutchins, L-Dogg Cook, Narod Stone, Jessica Smith, Joyfus Barresi.
10. Favorite song of the moment?
"Kids" (radio edit) - MGMT.
11. Something you'd never do?
Never say never.
12. What is the most exotic food you've ever consumed?
Beef tongue (the texture was horrible).
13. How are you like your parents?
Mom: same hair color, shy around large crowds / Dad: like to talk to or help strangers, story-teller.
14. Ever had your heart broken?
Yes.
15. Do you have any pets? If you do, what are they?
Yes, a mean kitten-cat named Jiminy.
16. Can you dance?
Just watch me....
17. Which speaks clearest to you: art, music, or literature?
All of them.
18. If you had the summer off from your job, what would you do with it?
Visit friends, hiking/camping trips, travel abroad, and find somewhere to serve the community.
19. Your place of residence is burning down; you have 5 minutes to grab anything you can. What do you go for?
My kitten-cat (4.5 minutes) and sentimental pictures (.5 minute).
20. If you could go back to school, what would you study?
History, art history, art theory, fashion, printmaking, human anatomy, government, political theory, drawing, business, graphic design, music, philosophy, creative writing, literature (pretty much everything except math).
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ah, Skye! I have to tell you I love your blog...who cares about pictures when such writing is on a page! I really think that you should consider writing a book...like "Art in the Wild" ...seriously...think about it! I would read it Alexandra Art-tramp...yes, yes, I would...
or perhaps you could call it "Chicken in a Box: memoir of a starving artist."
Thank you so much for all of your help yesterday...you DO NOT know what an answer to prayer your call and mandatory assistance was! So, thank you SOOOOO much!
Post a Comment