skip to main | skip to sidebar

Grandpa's Remains

This blog began when a former coworker threatened to end our long distance friendship if I did not comply with his demand to write about my daily life. Why anyone, besides our Father in Heaven, would care is beyond me. It's funny... because I've always wanted to write but couldn't start until I had the proper kick in the pants.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Velvet Gloves: Off

Well, I might be learning to weld soon. True story.

And ride a motorcycle.

Shhhhhhhazaam.
Posted by Grandpa's Remains at Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  08/15 - 08/22 (1)
    • ►  06/27 - 07/04 (1)
    • ►  06/13 - 06/20 (1)
    • ►  03/07 - 03/14 (1)
    • ►  02/28 - 03/07 (4)
    • ►  01/24 - 01/31 (1)
  • ▼  2009 (17)
    • ▼  11/15 - 11/22 (1)
      • Velvet Gloves: Off
    • ►  11/01 - 11/08 (1)
    • ►  10/25 - 11/01 (2)
    • ►  10/11 - 10/18 (3)
    • ►  10/04 - 10/11 (2)
    • ►  09/06 - 09/13 (1)
    • ►  08/30 - 09/06 (1)
    • ►  08/02 - 08/09 (1)
    • ►  05/17 - 05/24 (1)
    • ►  04/19 - 04/26 (1)
    • ►  03/08 - 03/15 (3)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  05/11 - 05/18 (1)
    • ►  03/23 - 03/30 (1)
    • ►  03/02 - 03/09 (1)
  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  10/21 - 10/28 (1)
    • ►  10/07 - 10/14 (2)
    • ►  09/23 - 09/30 (3)
    • ►  09/16 - 09/23 (1)
    • ►  09/09 - 09/16 (4)
    • ►  09/02 - 09/09 (2)

About Me

My photo
Grandpa's Remains
My favorite aspect of Spring is the blooming of the daffodils. Summer, roadtrips. Fall, wearing light jackets. As for winter, I love being able to see the lay of the naked land. Mostly, I love Fall best. The end.
View my complete profile